Before creating a questionnaire, have you decided the date for the Ocapi discussion?
Ocapi works as a platform where a team can nurture its ability to have effective discussions and continuously improve itself. In other words, without a discussion you can't make full use of Ocapi. Before you output the report, make sure to schedule your meeting!
For a Fruitful Discussion
- Try to set aside about two hours for the discussion.
- Anybody could be the facilitator. S/he will get a better understanding of the team's change effort by taking on this role. Select somebody who can take full advantage of this opportunity for him/herself and the team. Make sure you share this page with him/her.
- Meeting Room
- Choose a comfortable room that would encourage an open discussion. It is recommended to set the chairs in a circle with no table or with a round table. Try to avoid classroom-setting.
"Ocapi at a Glance" slides will come in handy when you explain the purpose of the meeting to your members.
You can also provide the link to the Ocapi website（https://ocapi.jp/）
Once you set the schedule for the discussion, it's time to prepare for the assessment!
Let's login to your Ocapi account to create a questionnaire.
You can follow the instruction on the screen to set the Organization Name, Number of
Respondents, and Response
The ideal size of the organization is the "smallest unit you work with" or the "group which you can take action as a team". It should be at least three people, preferably 10 to 20, and maximum 30.
How to Send the Link for the Questionnaire
- If you have a list of e-mail addresses for all participants...
- Check the ""Send e-mails automatically to respondents"". Invitations and reminders including the personal link for each respondent will be sent automatically.
- If you do not have everybody's e-mail address, or if you prefer setting a single link for everybody...
- Keep the "Send e-mails automatically to respondents" unchecked. A single link for the questionnaire will be generated. You need to share this link to the respondents on your own."
Complete the payment to save the assessment. The fee is calculated by the number of respondents.
500JPY per respondents, 30,000JPY per attribute for Optional Report Function will be charged to save the assessment.
Use a credit card to complete the payment through PayPal. For more details on payment, check the Price page.
Now, let's invite your members to respond to the questionnaire.
They can respond on their computers or mobile devices.
Have all your members finished responding? Then, outputting the report is your next step.
Don't share the report with your members yet.
Before that, we'll prepare for the discussion.
Make sure to read through Step 3 at least a couple of days before the discussion.